Oven Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Shakarkand Snack
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9352 times
Sweet potatoes, which are naturally gifted with a pleasant taste and mouth-feel, are ideal to serve as a snack! While there are many ways to enjoy this yummy veggie, the Oven Roasted Sweet Potatoes are especially tasty and aromatic.
Here, the sweet potatoes are cut, laced with spices and roasted in the oven for a while till they obtain a perfect texture, which is both soft and crisp.
A squeeze of lemon boosts the taste of this snack to a great extent, making it truly irresistible. This snack is really easy to make, and is best enjoyed fresh out of the oven!
You can also try other baked snacks like the Baked Potato Salad or Baked Vada Pav .
- Wash the sweet potatoes well, cut each sweet potato into 8 equal pieces using a sharp knife.
- Transfer the sweet potato pieces into a deep bowl, add all the other ingredients and gently toss them.
- Place them on a lined baking tray and spread them evenly.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200ºc (400ºf) for 15 minutes.
- Squeeze little lemon juice on top and serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.