Baked Potato Salad
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2449 times
- Combine the potato cubes and olive oil in a deep bowl and toss gently.
- Place them on a baking tray and spread them evenly.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cool the potatoes slightly.
- Transfer the baked potatoes in a deep bowl, pour the dressing over it and toss gently.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.