Nutty Choco Bananas
by matangy ramya
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2509 times
A mouth watering recipes made with easily available ingredients.
- Put the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 3 minutes or till it melts.
- Remove, mix well and keep aside.
- Insert a banana piece in a toothpick and dip in the melted chocolate.
- Roll the banana in nuts and chocolate shavings so that they are evenly coated from all the sides.
- Repeat with the remaining banana pieces to make more such sticks.
- Place them in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes or till sets.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by matangy ramya on 14 Feb 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.