Mushroom Fried Rice
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3381 times
Mushroom Rice is one of the all-time favourite Chinese dishes that has won the hearts of many generations of people not just in China but across the world.
It is a quick and easy dish of rice and mushrooms cooked with flavourful ingredients like ginger, onions and a couple of oriental sauces.
The spicy flavour of this dish warms your palate and tickles your taste buds. You can, however, adjust the spice levels according to your taste.
Also try other dishes like Chinese Vegetable Clear Soup or Chinese Fried Paneer in Hot and Sweet Sauce .
- Heat the oil is a broad non-stick pan add the ginger, garlic, green chilli and onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the mushrooms and little salt and mix well and cook on a medium flame for 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the soy sauce, vinegar, chilli sauce and 2 tbsp water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the rice, ½ cup spring onions, salt and black pepper powder, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Switch off the flame, add the remaining ¼ cup spring onions and mix well.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.