This recipe has been viewed 4887 times
An amazing blend of flavors, mugh dal is a moong dal or dehusked green gram recipe with a traditional Bengali touch. . The moong dal is cooked into an awesome sweet and spicy mugh dal recipe with select whole spices like cardamom, cinnamon and bayleaf.
- Heat up the kadai little.
- Pour ghee.
- Pour mugh dal.
- Stir well till it becomes light brown, pour 2 cups of water
- Stir well.add salt and sugar to taste.
- Stirr well. add red chilli when the dal will start concentrating.
- Stirr well. close the oven.
- Cover the utensil with a large plate.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sumitra_mitra on 26 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.