Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2665 times
Instead of fresh mint one can substitute with dried mint and then soaking in water for 1 min.then finally draining the water with the help of kitchen towel.
- Wash,peel and cut potatoes in small round.
- Heat oil in a karhai(wok) and fry potaoes.
- As you are about to bring out the potaoes put mint leaves in oil.
- Then quickly bring out potatoes and mint from the oil.(careful not to burn the mint).
- Sprinkle salt,pepper and chat masala.
- Enjoy ...
This recipe was contributed by verma.tina on 14 Mar 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.