Mini Nachni and Coriander Khakhra
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 92 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 34664 times
Satisfy your hunger pang in just 100 calories! Make these delicious Mini Nachni and Coriander Khakhras and store them in an airtight container.
Treat yourself to four of these when hunger strikes! Not only are these khakhras low in calories, but nutritious too as nachni and coriander together give ample iron, calcium and other nutrients. Cook the khakhras on a slow flame to get the perfect crispness.
Try other 100 calorie dry snacks like Til and Jowar Puri and Non fried Chakli .
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and knead into a soft dough using enough water.
- Divide the dough into 16 equal portions and keep aside.
- Roll out each portion of the dough into a 100 mm. (4?) diameter thin circle using whole wheat flour for rolling.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook each khakhra on a slow flame till pink spots appear on both the sides.
- Continue cooking the khakhra on a slow flame, while pressing with a folded muslin cloth, till it turns crisp and brown from both the sides.
- Cool completely and store in an air-tight container.
Nutrient values per khakhra
|Vitamin A||34.6 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin C||1.2 mg|
|Folic Acid||3.7 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.