Masti Bhari Kadhi
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3125 times
Mix the besan in cold water and beat with hand blender to minimize the lumps.
- Beat the yoghurt until even.
- Add some water to the besan to the yoghurt, based on the consistency of the kadhi you would like to have.
- Then beat it well, to eliminate all besan lumps
- Keep on medium flame for 10 mins to make it boil.
- In the meanwhile prepare for tadka.
- Put oil in the tadka bowl
- Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, cloves pepper and curry leaves after oil is heated.
- Then add ginger garlic paste and immediately pour this into the boiling kadhi bowl.
- Add sugar and salt to the kadhi, and stir
- Kadhi is ready.
- Serve in a bowl, add sev to it to completely dip the sev in the bowl, and if required add little imli chutney on the top. add coriander for garnishing.
- Add tomatoes.
- The kadhi,tomato and sev combination gives an ideal taste and it can be like a chat item also.
This recipe was contributed by seemakjain on 24 Jul 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.