Bhinda Ni Kadhi, Gujarati Bhindi Kadhi
by Tarla Dalal
भिंडा नी कड़ी
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Bhinda Ni Kadhi, Gujarati Bhindi Kadhi in Hindi)
Added to 312 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 82438 times
The versatile ladies finger is used widely in Gujarati cuisine, in many dry as well as gravy recipes. Here we present, Bhinda ni Kadhi, where ladies finger mingles with the traditional kadhi. As a slight variation to this recipe, you can add sliced and sautéed onions and tomatoes to the kadhi.
Slightly thicken this by adding a little more besan and serve with Rotlas or Jowar Bajra Garlic Roti .
- Heat oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the ladies finger and sauté on a medium flame till it is cooked. Keep aside.
- Just before serving, bring the kadhi to boil, add the ladies finger, mix well and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with mag ni dal ni khichdi.
- To avoid stickiness, wash the ladies finger well and pat dry with a towel before using in this recipe.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.