Macaroni and Vegetable Salad
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 701 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 71752 times
Macaroni looks interesting, thanks to its strange shape. Top it with colourful vegetables like capsicum, tomatoes, sweet corn and peas to create a riot of colours and flavours.
A good dose of cheese makes the macaroni and vegetable salad even more tempting, and cooling it in the fridge makes it perfect for even the hottest of afternoons.
- Chop the spring onion whites and greens.
- Cut the capsicum into halves. Remove the seeds and cut into thin slices.
- Cut the tomato into small cubes.
- Add all the vegetables along with macaroni and cheese in a deep bowl and toss gently.
- Add the lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper and toss well.
- Serve immediately.
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.