by Tarla Dalal
Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10599 times
You can serve these cups as a salad or as an accompaniment to drinks.
- Tie the curds in a muslin cloth and hang up for about 2 hours.
- Squeeze a little water from the cucumber and then mix the curds and cream.
- Add the green chillies and salt. Chill thoroughly.
- Put the lettuce leaves and carrots in separate bowls of cold water for about 30 minutes. Drain thereafter.
- Tear the lettuce leaves into small pieces, approximately square in size. Make smaller pieces if serving as an accompaniment.
- Arrange the lettuce pieces in one corner of a large tray, fruits in another and carrots in the third leaving sufficient margin in the centre.
- Put the dressing in a bowl and sprinkle nuts on top. Place the bowl in the centre of the tray.
- Let the guests help themselves by putting some fruit on lettuce leaves, a little dressing on top and finally sprinkling carrots on it.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.