Added to 33 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5916 times
A very tasty recipe without oil can be served for invalids and health conscious people too.
- Combine the cauliflower, curds, ginger paste, chilli paste, kasoori methi, coriander and salt, mix well and cover and keep aside to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Heat a kadhai, add the curd mixture and cook till the curd starts drying up.
- Add the ginger paste, red chilli paste and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower and saute for 6 minutes.
- Add 1/4 cup water and simmer till the cauliflower is cooked and the gravy becomes thick.
- Add the cheese, garam masala, coriander and mix well.
- Serve hot with rotis.
This recipe was contributed by jalebi on 29 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.