by Foodie #583160
This recipe has been viewed 3611 times
A combination of bitter gourd , raw mangoes in spices.
- Sprinkle some salt over the washed and sliced bitter gourd rounds and keep it for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Wash them again with water, drain and squeeze using kitchen towel.
- Heat oil in pan , add fenugreek seeds and fennel seeds.
- Let the seeds crackle, add the onions and green chillies and sauté till they turn golden brown in colour.
- Add the raw mango , stir and add bitter gourd slices and cook or 7-8 minutes.
- Add all the spices and salt, mix well and cook for 1-2 minute. Remove from the flame and serve hot with chapati.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #583160 on 18 Dec 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.