Jain Bhakri Pizza
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14323 times
This recipe is specially for jains because they don't eat onions. Bhakri pizzas are more soft then the maida pizza. It's hard at the same time it's crispy also. Enjoy the difference between italian pizza and bhakri pizza.
- In a deep bowl, combine the wheat flour, 3 tbsp of oil and salt, mix well and knead into a stiff dough, using little water.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and roll out each portion into a small bhakri.
- Heat a tava and cook the bhakri using a folded cloth till it turns crisp from both the sides.
- In another bowl, combine the tomato ketchup, capsicum and cabbage and mix well.
- Spread this paste on each small bhakri and again place them on a hot tava and close and cook on a slwo flame for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle some cheese on top and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by sweetushah on 22 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.