Hot Aloo Chat
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13795 times
Should be served piping hot for the best taste.
should be a bit burnt.
the amount of chilli and spices can be adjusted according to taste.
- Chop the boiled potatoes into medium sized pieces.
- Heat a tava . pour oil on it. put in the potato.
- When the potato is coated with oil then add corriander powder, red chilli powder, salt and amchoor powder.
- When the potato pieces are coated with the spices and are a little burnt on the sides then add garam masaml and chaat masala.
- Keep stirring till the potato pieces are totally coated with the spices.
- Sprinkle the lemon juice and remove from fire.
- Serve hot garnished with lots of corriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by chinkygirl on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.