Healthy Broccoli Fried Rice Recipe
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5256 times
Bursting with protein power and the goodness of antioxidants , broccoli is a nutri-dense veggie worth including in your everyday diet.
Being low in calories , fat and carbohydrates, it can comfortably be included in at least one meal every day.
It can be made into a soup , added to your subzi , relished as a baked snack , or cooked in many other forms, which makes it easy to consume.
This delicious recipe shows you how to make a fried rice using brown rice and broccoli. In this Healthy Broccoli Fried Rice, the beneficial veggie is tossed with brown rice and spices in very little oil.
Healthy though it is, remember to stick to the mentioned portion size to stay within good limits.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and dry red chillies and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the onions, ginger and green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the broccoli and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the brown rice, soy sauce and salt, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.