Green Paneer Kofta Kadhi
by Foodie #514071
3/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9650 times
A delicious recipe of kadhi with crispy fried paneer balls.
- Combine the paneer, corn flour, green chilies, mint leaves and salt and mix well to form smooth dough.
- Divide the dough into small balls and deep fry in oil till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Keep aside.
- Combine the mint leaves, coriander leaves, spinach leaves and green chillies and blend in a mixer till smooth. Keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together curds with besan, salt and water.
- Heat the oil in a wok, add fenugreek seeds, cumin seeds along with asafoetida.
- When the seeds crackle, add the garlic and onion puree, red chili powder and turmeric powder with few drops of water and saute till the gravy thickens.
- Add the beaten curd mixture along with the curry leaves amd cook the mixture while stirring continuously till it comes to a boil.
- Add the blended spinach mixture along with fried paneer koftas and cook for another 6-8 minutes until the kadhi thickens.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #514071 on 09 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.