Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5425 times
Khaman dhokla is very famous gujarati snack, not only gujaratis but now a days it is very famous and favourite amongst almost every indians. Here is green khaman, made with spinach and phudina. Its green color is eye-catching and tasty too.
- Combine the spinach, phudina, coriander and green chillies and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste.
- Add the sugar, salt and curd, mix well and keep aside.
- For the tempering, heat oil in non stick pan, add mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackles, add asafoetida and curry leaves and saute for a minute.
- Add prepared green paste, and saute for more one minute.
- Add the khaman dhokla, mix well and saute for 2-3 minutes till the khaman dhoklas are covered with green paste from all the sides properly.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 02 Sep 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.