Golpapdi ( Gluten Free)
by Tarla Dalal
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Golpapdi ( Gluten Free) in Hindi)
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18953 times
These flavoursome whole wheat treats can be adapted for the gluten intolerant by using a mix of jowar flour, soya flour, and rice flour. Make them in advance and store in airtight containers so you can satisfy your hunger pangs and craving for something sweet at the same time!
- Heat the ghee in a broad non-stick pan, add the jowar flour, rice flour and soya flour and cook on a slow flame for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Remove from the flame and allow it to cool for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the jaggery and mix well.
- Add the cardamom powder and mix well. Keep aside.
- Grease a thali with ghee, put the mixture into it and spread it evenly.
- Sprinkle poppy seeds and cardamom powder and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Cut into diamond shaped equal pieces and serve immediately or store in an air tight container.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.