Fudge Brownie Sundae
by Tarla Dalal
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 326 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 25647 times
A great dessert to make with leftover brownies. Chocolate lovers will adore this creamy sundae consisting of rich chocolate brownies, rocky road ice-cream, fresh fruits and cream.
- Preheat the oven to 180 º C (350 º F).
- Mix all the ingredients in a mixing bowl using a wooden spoon. Ensure that there are no lumps.
- Pour this mixture into a greased and dusted 200 mm. x 200 mm. (8" x 8") baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes or till a skewer inserted into the brownie comes out clean.
- Cool and cut into 20 mm. x 20 mm. ( ¾" x ¾") pieces. Keep aside.
- Whisk the cream, sugar and vanilla essence in a bowl till the mixture doubles in volume and forms soft peaks.
- Fill into a piping bag and keep refrigerated.
- Pipe out some cream into each serving glass.
- Place a brownie square and a few strawberries, kiwi slices, grapes and walnuts on it.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4.
- Top with 2 scoops of rocky road ice-cream on each glass.
- Garnish with wafer biscuits and grated chocolate and serve immediately.
- Repeat to make 3 more sundaes.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.