Fruity Yoghurt By reema_goel
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2796 times
Fruity yoghurt helps in giving you a cooling relief from the routine recipes during fasting.
do try it out!!
- Mix yoghurt and fresh cream together.
- Add powdered sugar to it.
- Now add the cut fresh fruits into the mixture of yoghurt, cream & sugar.
- Now also dry-fruits to the mixture.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- The fruity yoghurt is ready.
- Keep it in the refrigerator at least for 2 hrs.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by reema_goel on 08 Oct 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.