Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 34156 times
Egg Manchurian is a quick egg recipe with the traditional Chinese flavours. The boiled eggs are cut into halves and then dropped in a Chinese sauce laden hot and sour gravy. Enjoy with noodles or rice.
- Slice the eggs into halves lengthwise.
- Heat oil in a heavy bottomed pan.
- Add onions and cook over low heat till the onions are tender. keep stirring occasionally.
- Mix the cornflour in a little water till smooth.
- Add cornflour, soya sauce, vinegar, sugar and salt to the onions.
- Stir well.
- Add eggs and green chillies. bring it to a boil and remove from heat.
This recipe was contributed by setseeani on 22 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.