Desert Pizza with Green and Gold Kiwifruits
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6666 times
Pizza, hmmm mouth is watering? this is desert pizza with green and gold kiwifruits with cream cheese is delicious and irresistible.
Add your private note
Desert Pizza with Green and Gold Kiwifruits recipe - How to make Desert Pizza with Green and Gold Kiwifruits
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 5 to 6 servings
- Combine all the ingredients, except the milk, in a bowl, mix well.
- Add the milk gradually, mix well and knead into a stiff dough.
- Roll out the dough to make thick pizza base, prick with the fork.
- Place the dough in a pie diah and bake in a pre heated oven at 200°C for 15-20 minutes.
- Keep aside and allow to cool.
- Place the scooped green kiwifruit in a bowl and mash it lightly with fork.
- Add the cream cheese and mix well.
- Spread this mixture even;y on top of the prepared pizza base.
- Arrange the slices of golden and green kiwifruits alternately along the corners of pizza base.
- Place the pineapple slices at the center.
- Arrange black grapes on top of the pineapple slices in circle.
- Sprinkle the nuts and silver balls.
- Serve immediately.
- For the cream cheese, combine 500 gm paneer along with 2-3 tsp of milk and blend in a mixer till smooth. Use as required.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 16 Jun 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.