5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13804 times
A delicious crispy morning snack. Can be relished with a cup of tea.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mix well and knead the dough using adequate quantity of oil and water.
- The dough should be soft to touch.
- Make small round balls.
- Make it flat using your palm and fingers.
- Keep aside.
- Soak the chana dal and urad dal for 1 hour.
- Drain the water and blend in a mixer to a coarse paste.
- Heat some oil in a kadhai, add the dal mixture and saute for approx. 10 minutes till it becomes brown.
- Remove the dal mixture onto a dish and add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Keep aside.
- Fill small portions of the dal mixture in the maida balls to make the kachori.
- Deep fry the kachoris in hot oil till crisp and golden brown.
- drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve with tea.
This recipe was contributed by Anu27 on 15 Nov 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.