Corn and Potato Kebabs
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 484 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 74895 times
A simple and subtle blend of ingredients shaped on a skewer and grilled to create seekh kebabs..... of a vegetarian kind. You can even shape them into tikkis and shallow fry if you like.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions.
- Using a thick seekh (metal skewer), press each portion of the corn mixture on it using your fingers to make a 100 mm. (4") long kebab.
- Brush each kebab generously with a little oil.
- Cook the kebabs over a charcoal or electric barbeque till the kebabs are evenly browned (approx. 3 to 4 minutes), on all sides.
- Cut into pieces and serve hot with green chutney.
- If you do not have metal skewers use thin breadsticks instead. The will make interesting edible skewers.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.