Coconut Rice By Deepthi
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4167 times
A delicious coocnut flavoured rice! serve this hot to enjoy the most.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add the cashews and saute till they turn golden brown. Drain and keep aside.
- Now add the cinnamon, cloves, cardamom and bay leaf and saute for 30 seconds.
- Add the onions and green chillies and saute till they turn golden brown in colour.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the green peas, mix well and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the rice and saute for minute.
- Add the salt, coconut milk , coriander ,cashews and pudina and cook till the rice is completely cooked.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by deepthi on 25 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.