Coconut Elaichi Cookies
by Aditya Vikram Shah
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4665 times
Delicious cookies flavoured with coconut and cardamom which all time favourite of kids and even adults..Truly delicious and must try!
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together sugar and butter until fluffy. Add vanilla to this and whisk again.
- Now add cardamom powder, milk, coconut and flour, mix well until the dough just comes together.
- If you find the dough crumbly, add some more milk but not more than 1/2 tbsp.
- Grease a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Now, scoop portions out of the dough using a cookie scoop or a tablespoon.
- Shape into balls and place on baking tray.
- Gently press a pistachio each on a cookie dough ball.
- Bake for 15 mins or till tops turn golden brown.
- Let cool completely before removing from the baking tray.
- Serve warm or store cooled in an air-tight container.
This recipe was contributed by Aditya Vikram Shah on 22 Oct 2013I like to read books, listening to soft music and riding my bike along the river banks while its rai...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.