by PRACHI AGARWAL
This recipe has been viewed 1400 times
Add your private note
Chocolate Samosas recipe - How to make Chocolate Samosas
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- In a mixing bowl, add maida, suji and ghee and mix well.
- Add water and knead a nice dough and rest the dough for 5-10 mins.
- Make lemon size balls of the dough and add 2 tsp plain flour and 2 tsp water in bowl and mix well and make a paste.
- Take a ball and roll it with rolling pin.
- Make a 4 inch oval shape and place this rolled dough on the mould.
- Lightly brush the maida paste on the edges of rolled dough.
- Place 1 tbsp stuffing on the center of the rolled dough .
- Carefully press the mould and remove the extra dough and make the rest of samose in same manner
- Heat the oil in the pan and when the oil become hot, deep fry the samosa till golden brown.
- Place on the paper napkin.
- Serve and enjoy.
This recipe was contributed by PRACHI AGARWAL on 09 Oct 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.