Chatpata Arvi Masala
by BETHICA DAS
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3942 times
Arvi stir-fried with onion,ginger, garlic and green chillies. Perfect as a side dish with chapattis.
- Pressure cook the colocasia for one whistle.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a non stick pan and stir fry the boiled arvi till light brown. Remove and keep aside.
- Heat the remaining oil and temper with the cummin seeds and asafoetida.
- Add the chopped onions, ginger, garlic and green chillies and saute till light brown.
- Add the tomato paste, and all the dry masalas and continue to saute for a minute.
- Now add the arvi and salt and fry for 2-3 minutes. When done, serve, garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by BETHICA DAS on 01 Apr 2013HI, I AM BETHICA DAS, LIVING IN SHARJAH WITH MY HUSBAND, PIJUSH DAS, WHO IS A SENIOR LECTURER AT A B...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.