Chat-pati Sprouts Frankie
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 530 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 83025 times
The Chat-pati Sprouts Frankie is a superb example of how you can relish your favourite snacks in a low-cal way without compromising even a wee bit on taste and experience!
By replacing the maida-based rotis with whole wheat ones, and using protein and fibre rich sprouts instead of starchy potatoes, your favourite Frankie transforms from a calorie-laden dream into a weight-watcher’s delight!
This low-cal version tastes just as delicious as the original, thanks to the pungent masala water and onion mixture.
- Warm a roti and place it on a clean, dry surface.
- Drizzle ¼th of the masala water and spread it evenly.
- Spread ¼th of the stuffing in a single row in the center of the roti.
- Sprinkle ¼th of the onion mixture on it, roll it up tightly and seal it with a toothpick.
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 to make 3 more frankies.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per frankie
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.