Carrot, Green Peas Creamy Sandwich, Creamy Toast Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 145 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 74905 times
A gooey spread of mixed veggies and cheese adds charm to crisp toasted bread. The contrast between the texture of the bread and the spread is very appealing, and so is the exciting flavour contributed by ginger and green chillies.
Mashed green peas give a nutty taste and vibrant colour to the spread, making it all the more attractive. Make sure you serve the Carrot, Green Peas Creamy Sandwich immediately after preparation in order to enjoy the crunch of the toast – if eaten later, it will turn soggy and ruin the impact that the sandwich creates.
You can also try other unique sandwiches like the Potato Tikki Sandwich or Rajma and Cheese Grilled Sandwich .
- Divide the stuffing into 4 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Place 2 toasted bread slices on a clean, dry surface and spread a portion of the stuffing on 1 toasted bread slice and spread it evenly.
- Sandwich it using another toasted bread slice and press it lightly.
- Cut the sandwich diagonally into 2 equal portions.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 to make 3 more sandwiches.
- Serve immediately.
Carrot, Green Peas Creamy Sandwich video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per sandwich
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.