Brownie and Whipped Cream Sundae
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 130 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16572 times
Freshly-baked, gooey brownies are placed in between layers of fresh vanilla cream, and topped up with peach halves, and cocktail cherries. A delicious, yummy-looking dessert that kids will definitely love, and probably eat it up before dinner!
- Mix all the ingredients in a mixing bowl using a wooden spoon. Make sure there are no lumps.
- Pour this mixture into the greased and dusted 200 mm. X 200 mm. (8" x 8") baking tray.
- Bake it in a pre-heated oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cool and cut into 20 mm. X 20 mm. (¾" x ¾") pieces. Keep aside.
- Whip the cream in a bowl till it doubles in volume and forms soft peaks.
- Carefully add the sugar and vanilla essence.
- Fill into a piping bag and keep aside.
- Place a few brownie squares at the bottom of the glass.
- Pipe out little whipped cream on top of the brownie.
- Put another piece of brownie and pipe out little more whipped cream.
- Finally put some more brownie squares on top and a peach.
- Repeat steps 4 to 7 to make 7 more glasses.
- Serve immediately.
- If you are in a hurry, use a ready-made brownie.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||240.1 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin C||0.1 mg|
|Folic Acid||0.6 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.