Baked Penne In Tomato Sauce
Added to 23 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11637 times
Baked penne in tomato sauce is a tangy and cheesy preparation. While boiling pastas, add a few drops of oil in the boiling water, so that the pastas will not stick to each other.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions and garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomato puree and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add the coriander-cumin powder, chilli powder, oregano, salt and mix well and futher simmer for 5 minutes. Keep aside.
- Grease a baking dish with butter.
- Put a pasta layer in the dish, top it with the tomato sauce, sprinkle chilli flakes and sliced mushrooms over the sauce layer.
- Finally spread the cheese evenly covering all the sides and top with capsicum rings.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven and bake till the cheese melts.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by mansi_cooking on 23 Dec 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.