by Prajakti Desai
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6816 times
This bajra uttappam is very soft, healthy, easy to make and requires no oil. A very tasty breakfast.
- Wash bajra, urad dal and methi seeds and soak in enough water for 6 hours.
- Drain the excess water and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste.
- Cover and keep aside for fermenting for atleast 4 hours.
- Add the onions, coconut, green chillies, coriander leaves and salt and mix well.
- Heat a non-stick tava, pour a ladleful of batter and spread evenly to make a thick uttapa.
- Cook using little till it turns golden brown from both the sides.
- Serve hot with fresh coconut chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Prajakti Desai on 16 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.