Bajra Nu Halwa
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10880 times
Bajra nu halwa is healthy and finger licking good. . . Do try. . .
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add the nuts and saute for a few minutes. Remove and keep aside.
- In the same ghee, add bajra flour and saute on a slow flame till well roasted and aromatic.
- Add the milk powder, almond powder and cardamom powder, mix well and saute on a slow flame for a few more minutes till milk powder and flour gets a nice roasting aroma.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool for a few minutes.
- Add the 2 cups of boiling water and mix well so that no lump remains.
- Cover and cook on a slow flame for 5 minutes.
- Add the sugar and crushed saffron and the fried sliced nuts, mix well and cook on a slow flame for 3 minutes.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by MOONBEAMS on 16 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.