Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6672 times
Prepare the traditional spicy and tangy Baigan chutney with baigan or brinjals blended with garlic, chillies and tamarind. A perfect tangy accompaniment to any main course meal fare.
- First clean the brinjal, peel the skin and cut into four pieces and keep in salt water.
- Grind to paste the chilly,garlic jeera.
- Mix the grinded paste to the brinjal after removing water in a seperate pan or kadhai.
- Add oil,salt to taste and vinger 1tbspor the tamrind as per your sourness, and water to the prepartion.
- Keep it on a low flame till the brinjal is cooked tenderly .
This recipe was contributed by daksha25 on 10 Apr 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.