Baby Mango Kaadi
by Foodie #570249
This recipe has been viewed 1995 times
A south Indian sweet curry made of baby mangoes. Not only kids even adults enjoy this curry. Its not only easy but delicious too.
- Boil the baby mangoes in 1/2 cup water till soft.
- Add the salt , asafoetida, turmeric powder and jaggery and mix well and simmer for 5 minutes. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the red chilly, fenugreek seeds, urad dal , curry leaves and add it to the mangoes.
- Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with roti or rice.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #570249 on 12 Jun 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.