by Foodie #558490
This recipe has been viewed 8094 times
A delicious sweet dish made using everyone's favourite mango!!
- Heat the pulp in a non-stick pan on a medium flame and cook while stirring continuously till the pulp becomes thick.
- is interrupted, the pulp may get stuck to the bottom and get Add the sugar according to taste and cook while stirring continuously till the pulp becomes solid and turns orange colour.
- Remove from the flame and add the cardamom powder and saffron and mix well.
- Smear ghee to the rolling pad and spread the mixture over it. Spread it with the help of rolling pin. Cut it to suitable size and shape.
- Allow the burfis to cool and then store them in airtight container.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #558490 on 21 Jun 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.