Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10658 times
Alu chana is a chatpata dish made with potatoes and boiled chana. Very easy to prepare. Relish it with some naans or parathas
- Boil the chana till soft and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the onions and saute till they turn golden brown in colour.
- Add the tomatoes and saute till they turn soft.
- Add the remaining masalas and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add enough water to make a gravy.
- Add the potatoes and boiled channa. , mix well and boil for 2 to 3 mins.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by sukanyaa on 13 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.