7 Cup Burfi
by Gayathri Kumar
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3062 times
A famous south indian sweet which uses 7 cups of ingredients including besan, sugar, coconut and ghee.
- Combine all the ingredients in a heavy bottomed pan and mix well.
- Cook on a slow flame till the mixture becomes thin and starts boiling while stirring continuously.
- When the stirring becomes little hard, the mixture will start bubbling and leave the sides.
- Pour into a greased plate and smoothen the top with the back of a spoon.
- When the burfi firms up a little, cut into desired shape.
- Let it cool completely.
- Remove the pieces from the plate and store in air tight jar.
This recipe was contributed by Gayathri Kumar on 15 Aug 2012I am a food blogger. I am mom of a cute girl and I love cooking. Here is a nice place to share my re...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.