3/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 564 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 73908 times
- Mix the flours. Add the oil and salt and make a soft dough by adding warm water
- Roll out thin rounds about 4" (100 mm.) in diameter with the help of a little plain flour. Prick lightly with a fork.
- Deep fry in hot oil on both sides and then bend into a 'U' shape while hot.
- Store the tacos in an air-tight tin.
- Make a red sauce by mixing the tomato ketchup and chilli sauce.
- Mix the chopped tomatoes, spring onions, lettuce leaves, cabbage and salt.
- In the fold of each taco, fill some refried beans, sprinkle some green and red sauce and fill with the chopped vegetables. Again sprinkle a little red sauce and serve.
- Alternatively, serve the tacos, stuffing, sauces and chopped vegetables in seperate dishes and let your guests make their own fillings.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.