Mexican Fried Rice ( Quick Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 1549 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 94673 times
This mexican rice recipe is very easy and quick to make. . . The taste of chilli garlic paste added along with vegetables makes it a perfect recipe. . .
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the prepared chilli-garlic paste, tomatoes and capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the salt and 2 tbsp of water and sauté on a medium flame for a minute.
- Add the mixed vegetables and 1 tbsp of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the rice and a little salt, mix well and cook no a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.