33 samosa patti recipes | recipes using samosa patti |
samosa patti recipes | recipes using samosa patti | We have a range of Indian recipes making samosa patti from Hot evening snack using samosa patti, Samosas using samosa patti to Innovative snacks using samosa patti.
Hot evening snack using samosa patti
Want something crunchy to munch in the evening, below are interesting recipes using samosa patti, try these and make your evening interesting.
1. Paneer Chilli Cigars irresistible snack, made by rolling a succulent paneer mixture into samosa patties, and deep-frying the cigar-shaped rolls.
Paneer Chilli Cigars
2. Cabbage Carrot and Paneer Samosa Patti Snack It is possible to make lots of interesting snacks quickly and easily using samosa patti and this recipe is one such.
Paneer Chilli Cigars
3. Spicy Paneer and Spring Onion Tartlet tarts filled with a spicy paneer, celery and spring onion mixture.
4. Burmese Samosa Toovar Dal Curry Soup an ever-popular snack and a spicy soup come together in this marvellous recipe.
Burmese Samosa Toovar Dal Curry Soup
Samosas using samosa patti
Making samosa, at times it’s a lengthy process, but when you make from these pattis it is quite simple and quick to make it.
1. Jhatpat Samosa made with readymade samosa pattis, this recipe requires minimal preparation.
Jhatpat Samosa, Quick Veg Samosa Recipe
2. Poha and Sprouted Vatana Samosa off-beat samosa, made with a stuffing of beaten rice and sprouted green peas, flavoured perkily with green chillies, coriander and other ingredients.
3. Hariyali Samosa a well-spiced stuffing of crushed green peas and French beans, this samosa is made all the more wholesome and filling with the addition of poha to the filling mixture.
Hariyali Samosa, Vatana Samosa, Green Peas Samosa
Innovative snacks using samosa patti
So many recipes can be made from this samosa patti, it’s so interesting. Amazing fillings in each of the recipe. It can be best served for group parties and for kids as well, they will love it.
1. Apple Walnut Rolls these delectably crisp rolls have a spongy, fruity interior that is sure to steal your heart.
2. Oriental Bhel made of deep-fried strips of samosa pattis, this Bhel has a special crunch that has to be experienced to be understood.
3. Cheesy Carrot and Celery Cigars an exciting snack with a clearly Oriental touch, the Cheesy Carrot and Celery Cigars will make an excellent starter, served simply with chilli sauce.
Cheesy Carrot and Celery Cigars
4. Cheesy Maggi Rolls feel the thrilling flavours and textures melt on your palate, kindling awake your taste buds!
Cheesy Maggi Rolls
5. Burmese Samosa Curry Soup a classic Oriental soup with hints of ginger, garlic, whole spices and of course, coconut milk.