Cabbage Carrot and Paneer Samosa Patti Snack
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 187 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 35000 times
The easy availability of some ingredients like samosa patti has made life so much simpler for us. It is possible to make lots of interesting snacks quickly and easily using samosa patti and this recipe is one such.
Here, we have filled the samosa patti with a combination of crunchy sautéed veggies like carrots and cabbage, spiced up with green chillies and garlic, and mixed with succulent paneer and gooey cheese. This gives the filling a multi-textured mouth-feel.
The Cabbage Carrot and Paneer Samosa Patti Snack is then cooked with butter on a non-stick tava, to get a wonderful taste and texture, which you are sure to enjoy.
Have a go at other snack recipes like Mixed Vegetable Handvo or Spinach and Paneer Cream Cracker Snack .
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the onions, cabbage, carrot and salt and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Switch off the flame, add the paneer and cheese and mix well. Keep aside.
- Cut each samosa patti into 2 halves. Keep aside.
- Take one samosa patti halve and place it on a clean, dry surface , put 1 tbsp of the prepared filling on one end and close it and seal it from all the sides with help of little water.
- Brush it with ½ tsp of butter on both the sides.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 to make 17 more.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) , grease it with 1 tsp of butter, cook 6 at a time till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat step 5 to cook 12 more in 2 more batches.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per piece
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.