Oats, Walnut and Cornflakes Snack Bar
by Tarla Dalal
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 212 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 59437 times
The Oats, Walnuts and Cornflake Snack Bar is a perfect accompaniment for milk. Crunchy cornflakes, chewy oats, nutty walnuts, creamy condensed milk give not only joy but good taste too. This flavoursome delicacy is an ideal snack anytime of the day.
- Sieve the flour with baking powder and soda bi-carb. Keep aside.
- Cream the butter and brown sugar in a bowl using a spatula.
- Add the corn flakes, oats, walnuts, condensed milk, vanilla essence, gems and mix well.
- Add the sieved flour mixture and salt and mix well.
- Grease a 150 mm. (6”) round loose bottom cake tin using a little melted butter, pour the mixture into it and spread it evenly.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 30 minutes.
- Cut into equal sized bars, cool completely and store in an air-tight container.
Oats, Walnuts and Cornflakes Snack Bar Video of Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per bar
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.