Cheesy Maggi Rolls
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 67 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 36674 times
Devour this Cheesy Maggi Roll to feel the thrilling flavours and textures melt on your palate, kindling awake your taste buds! A cheesy mixture of cooked Maggi, cheese slice and crunchy veggies is packed inside readily available samosa patties and deep-fried till perfectly golden in colour. You will love the crisp cover, which fondly hides a crunchy, cheesy, juicy filling. This is one snack that will be enjoyed equally by the adults and the kids at home!
- Boil 1½ cups of water in a deep non-stick pan, add the maggi noodles, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the maggi masala, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the cheese slice and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture into a deep bowl and allow it to cool completely.
- Once cooled, add the carrot, spring onions, green chillies and a little sat and mix well. Keep aside.
- Combine the plain flour along with 4 tsp of water in a small bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Cut each samosa patti into 3 to get 75 mm. X 62 mm. (3" x 2½") rectangular pieces. You will get 39 pieces in all.
- Place a piece of the samosa patti on a flat dry surface and place a portion of the filling at one end.
- Roll the samosa patti to form a roll and seal all the edges using the plain flour-water mixture.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make 38 more rolls.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick kadhai and deep-fry a few rolls at a time, till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve immediately with chilli sauce.
Nutrient values per roll
|Vitamin A||38.9 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0 mg|
|Vitamin C||0.2 mg|
|Folic Acid||0.1 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.