Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7180 times
Rasgulla delight offers a traditional syrupy chenna or freshly prepared cheese based dessert of Bengal, rasgulla is served in abed of melted vanilla ice cream Find many easy and tasty dessert recipes, mithai recipes at tarladalal.com.
- Grain rasgulla from the sugar syrup
- Arrange each rasgulla in a seperate bowl
- Beat the cream with icing sugar
- Spread the cream evenly over each rasgulla
- Set in the fridge for 2-3 hours
- Cut fresh fruit into small squares
- Arrange in each bowl
- Sprinkle greated choclate
- Keep in fridge and serve cool
This recipe was contributed by Tina_shah on 16 Jul 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.