Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 26648 times
Finely chopped chicken breast pieces or mini prawns can be added when tomatoes are cooked.
Add your private note
Masala Noodles recipe - How to make Masala Noodles
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Heat oil in a non stick kadai
- Add whole spices
- When its well fried add finely chopped onions till its cooked
- Addginger garlic paste and fry till raw sell disappears.
- Now add finely chopped tomatos and fry.
- When frying tomatos add red chilli powder, salt, curry powder, and the seasoning from the noodle packet.
- Fry till oil separates.
- Now add the capsicum and fry for another 2 min.
- Now add required water and add the noodles.
- Cover and cook.
- Better make it a bit dry without any gravy.
- Finally add ketchup and give a mix.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by kiruthigakeerthi on 20 Jul 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.