Added to 52 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 574965 times
Masala macaroni is a mouthwatering pasta recipe cooked in the traditional Indian way with select spice powders or masalas.
The boiled macaroni is tossed with onion, tomato, ginger, garlic and garam masala and served hot. A true fusion recipe of Italian macaroni pasta enrobed in Indian flavours.
- Boil enough water in a deep non-stick pan, add macaroni, salt and few drops of oil. Cook till macaroni is cooked which will take approx. 8 minutes. Drain the water and keep the pasta aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and ginger and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, chilli powder, seasoning cube, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the capsicum, tomato ketchup, salt and 2 tbsp of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the boiled pasta, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while tossing occasionally.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
This recipe was contributed by irafee on 08 Feb 2022
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.