Added to 115 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11435 times
This cocktail gets its name from the warm cocoa colours of this creamy concoction. Irish cream, amaretto and vodka create a wonderfully sweet and potent cocktail that can also be served as dessert.
- Combine all the ingredients except the chocolate sauce in a blender and blend for a few seconds till the ice cubes have melted.
- Pour the drink into a large glass.
- Pour some chocolate sauce into the glass and swirl it around to create a design and serve.
- For the chocolate sauce
- Combine ½ cup grated chocolate with 2-3 tablespoon of milk and heat over a slow flame till the mixture is a smooth sauce.
- You can also microwave it for 30 seconds.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.